Did you know that you have the option to consign your imported collector vehicle with us?
We have a large audience and various marketing channels that can help you sell your vehicle quickly and easily. Before accepting any vehicle, we perform a thorough inspection to ensure it meets and exceeds our high standards. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any vehicle that does not meet our guidelines.
Here are our consignment guidelines:
- We only accept vehicles with no accident history
- We do not accept vehicles in need of repairs
- We do not accept vehicles with major dents, rust, or corrosion
- Fluids must be changed or have been recently changed (we can handle this for you at cost)
- Tires must have at least 75% tread (if replacement is necessary, we will replace them at our wholesale cost)
We accept consignment vehicles from anywhere in the world. If you're a seller located outside of the United States, we'll cover the importation and shipping expenses up front. Once the vehicle sells, we'll require reimbursement. If you're located in the USA, we can arrange for shipping to our facility.
Our fees for consignment are 15% of the sale price, with a minimum fee of $2,000, plus a $250 detail fee.
To learn more about consigning your vehicle with us, please give us a call at 1-833-JDM-4YOU or fill out the form below.
Please note that we do not accept any USDM vehicles.